St. Paul Furnace Cleaning & More
Residential & commercial furnace & duct cleaning are just the start of how we can serve you.
- Furnace cleaning
- Duct cleaning
- Commercial HVAC cleaning
- Chimney cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Air conditioning coil cleaning
- Central vac cleaning
- Sanitizing/disinfecting/deodorizing of duct work
- RV duct work cleaning
- Air filter sales
Honest, Clear Furnace Cleaning Pricing
We offer up front pricing for all furnace cleaning services. No lowball offers to get us in the door. For our residential customers we quote you based upon the square footage of your home; and not the number of vents in the house. The price that we quote you will be the price you pay. We have no hidden fees or ‘extra’ charges. We also offer 10% discount for all seniors.
What We Do
- We start by running a large vacuum hose from the truck to your furnace using the shortest possible route (could be the front door or a basement window).
- Then we run an air hose from our truck to the farthest air vent.
- Once the high-powered vacuum is started, the technician then cleans each vent with 200 psi of compressed air. This blows all of the dirt and debris down the pipes and into the main ductwork.
- We then clean all of the main supply and return air duct work by using our power whips. This brings all the dirt and debris back towards the vacuum.
- We then clean the furnace blower/fan, motor, all furnace components and heat exchangers, the air conditioning coil (if requested by the customer), the plenum and the air filter.
- After cleaning the entire duct system we seal any access openings in the duct system, re-install your furnace filter and run your furnace through a cycle to ensure it is functioning correctly.